AED Armor's Mild Steel Cabinet No Lock with heating is highly visible and will ensure that your AED is kept in a rescue ready condition at all times.
Manufactured to a high standard, AED Armor's Mild Steel Cabinet No Lock with heating will ensure that your device is always kept at a ready, working temperature, whilst also being easy to retrieve in a cardiac emergency.
It's a bright and bold design, accompanied by the chain of survival, will ensure that any first responder is aided whilst delivering the life-saving treatment to the victim of sudden cardiac arrest.
• IP66 rating
• Universal for all AEDs
• External viewing window
• Removable torch
• Resuscitation Council Guidelines signage
• 3 pin plug for easier installation
• Motion Sensor LED to illuminate the cabinet when opened
• Powder coated to prevent erosion
• Thermostatically designed heating system, ensuring your defibrillator is kept at an optimum working temperature
• 2-year warranty
Cabinet's External Dimensions: 400mm (H) x 400mm (W) x 250mm (D)
The thickness of the metal: 1.5mm Thick
Type of metal: Mild Steel
Thickness and type of powder coating: 100 Microns electrostatic polyester powder
UV Protection: Some
Handle Materials: Stainless Steel
Fasteners Material: Sheridised mild steel